The trend of using artificial eyelashes during makeup has increased significantly. However, using these kinds of eyelashes can be tricky. Here is a guide to help choosing the right artificial eyelashes to use during makeup:
- First of all, it is important to decide what material of lashes should one buy. Lashes are available in human hair material as well as synthetic material. The best way to decide is to experiment with each type of lash until the best one is found.
- Secondly, measure the size of the eye and find a lash length appropriate to the eye size.
- Choose the type of strip of lash suitable for use. Some eyelashes have an extremely thin strip with thin lashes whereas some have very dense and thick lash hair.
- Choose a shape of the lash that is close to the natural shape of the eye. Eyelashes with strong length towards the center give way to a shape close to the natural shape. Moreover, artificial eyelash which has short hair toward the front along with long hair towards the back gives an overall dramatic look.
- Choose the right glue for lash application. The glues for applying lashes come in various forms which include latex free, white, black and clear versions.
To conclude, artificial eyelashes have increased in popularity and it is important to choose the right lash to enhance the makeup look. The guide above can be used by people purchasing makeup to find the best false eyelashes.