Choosing the right flowers for your wedding can be a difficult decision to make and this is made more difficult when you have to select from a wide range of flowers. However, to narrow down your preferences and finally select the flowers you want on your wedding day, seasonal options come into play. This essentially means you select the flowers you want from the ones that are in season. For all those who’re planning to have a spring wedding, some of the most popular flower choices are mentioned below:
Courtesy: The Knot
1. Roses: The Rose is considered a symbol of love and to have the venue of your big day decorated with roses will give it a beautiful and sophisticated look.
2. Lilacs: Another spring favourite are the lilacs which are beautifully scented and if you’re looking for elegance and beauty together, lilacs are the one to chose.
3. Hydrangeas: If you’re looking for a beautifully decorated venue with big full flowers while staying in budget, Hydrangeas are the ideal choice for you.
4. Tulips: Tulips are a wonderful option to chose for most of the decorations if you want a simple yet fashionable wedding.
5. Peonies: These flowers are a symbol of softness and the beautiful variety of cool colours make it the perfect spring flower to choose for your special day.
So for all those who are indecisive about what flowers to choose for your glorious occasion?